NoOp wrote:
On 04/07/2012 07:21 PM, PhillipJones wrote:

I never was able to get any sort of filter to work even Chris I
suggestion. But fortunately Google had a problem come up where it lost
its connection USENET for about a week. The people spreading the junk
got tired when they discovered only they were reading. I was hoping it
would stay broke for 30 years. but no such luck. I just have try
creating filters  when it starts up next  time.

I gave you the filters to use to get rid of that junk. You basically
only need the two I mentioned.

I tried them and they didn't help. I still have them set.

I didn't ignore your suggestions I have them set. Its even possible they were spoofing googlegroups figuring everyone would latch on to them.

I am always willing to try anything, if it will help.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com