Daniel wrote, On 26/04/2012 11:33:
Ray_Net wrote:
hawker wrote, On 25/04/2012 19:23:
On 4/24/2012 9:23 PM, Cruz, Jaime wrote:
Just noticed that it's available on the main download page, but no
mention of it here? Also, the update doesn't seem to be available
either. Still rolling it out?

Anyone know if the hovering busy hourglass in Mail was fixed in this?

I skipped 2.8 since it just felt like it may have more issues than
benefits. I seem to skip about 1/4 of the updates for this reason.
Waiting to hear how folks feel about this one before changing.

I have done this: " under about:config put ui.use_activity_cursor false "
and the hourglass *is fixed* for me.

But, Ray, if you download a full SeaMonkey version (15MB or so), does the mouse icon show as busy at all??

It's not in NewsGroup parts that i download this big file, It's in the download manager.
Sorry it tooks not enough time to permit me to look at the mouse icon.

Give it ( " under about:config put ui.use_activity_cursor false ") a try and tell me. You can afterward re-instate " under about:config put ui.use_activity_cursor true " if you want.