I just noticed after reading this thread that somewhere between 2.7.2 and this release that my Java plugin disappeared. I am running on Linux Mint Katya 11 x64 with the x64 build of 2.9.1 and my installed Java is:

java -version
java version "1.6.0_22"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.10.6) (6b22-1.10.6-0ubuntu1)

There is no plug-in shown for Java in SM 2.9.1, but of course the file is still on the system.

At this point I still have 2.7.2 installed on an old system, but I would like to get the Java support back on my main system with 2.9.1 here. How do I need to accomplish this? Is there an updated plugin required for this release?

Dave