I'm sitting here watching the French Moto Gp and thought I check out something at the web site motogp.com. I've never been there before, and I got a security warning, informing me that the security certificate offered was not for motogp.com, but for three other sites.

Figuring that simply meant that the motogp.com site is hosted by one or other of the three sites, in much the same way that news.Mozilla.org server is hosted by giganews.com, I accepted the situation.

When I clicked "I Accept" or whatever the security notification page offers, I went to www.motogp.com, the padlock in the bottom right was closed, but I got a virtually blank page, except for an error message:-

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.7f8ffe3c.1337515288.639cd956
End Quote.

What is this telling me??

Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686 on x86_64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120429 SeaMonkey/2.9.1

--
Daniel