Desiree wrote:

I've been doing this "Test64" speed test (64MB FTP download) since I got
broadband in 2001. I suddenly can't do it on the latest SM. I get a 403
Forbidden to access test on this server error instead of getting a download
box. I can do it just fine on SM 2.6.1. Both are running on XP Pro.  I also
have no problems getting a download box on Fx 10 Enterprise or on the
current Opera browser.

What could be the problem on SeaMonkey 2.10.1?  Thanks.

Strange. File downloaded here in 17 seconds.

Paul B. Gallagher