NoOp:

>Your testing was done with your "Self-build with some private patches"
>and 2.10.

Yes.

>I tested with 2.11 and above. Regarding the last two sentences: those
>weren't clear (to me): "SMs after the last date don't lose the
>functionality of the mouse buttons. To get rid of the D&D cursor it
>suffices to click with the left mouse button."

That should mean, that the D&D cursor still exists but is less
dangerous. Because the mouse buttons work now killing of SM is no longer
necessary. Instead of that click with the left mouse button and the D&D
cursor will disappear.

>SMs after the last date? Did you mean "2012-05-04 23:14:00 PDT"?

Yes. Every Linux/x86_64 Nightly of SM after this date will show the
above mentioned behavior.

>And even so, it was/is still confusing as those times are your build
>times "with some private patches". So they cannot be tested by anyone
>but yourself.

My private patches have nothing to do with the bug. Finding of the
regression range which leaded to the detection of the responsible
changeset required my private archive which consists of my own builds.

You can verify with normal Nighlies as i have done in comment 23.

>> Apropos comment 39: Wesley lost me at 'let the box disappear'. *g*
>
>You drag the tab out of the Firefox page as if you were dragging it to
>another window.

That does not help me understanding 'let the box disappear'. ;)

It is good that you have asked for clarifying of my writing. It may well
be that is still not clear enough, so do not hesitate asking further.

Hartmut