Win 7, SM 2.10.1

So, despite everything, apparently Flash got updated to 11.3 AGAIN, this time without my permission. And of course all the usability of flash files in SeaMonkey disappeared. This time I learned from my previous mistakes. Rather than going back to the last Windows restore point (sort of like killing a mosquito with a shotgun) I uninstalled version 11.3, went to the Adobe site and found the previous 11.2 version (it was a 159M zip file, of course, just to make things difficult). Downloaded that, unzipped it and chose the "Netscape" version of the 64bit .exe program, installed that...and lo, and behold, I have my Flash videos back!

Now when is somebody going to get Adobe to fix this? Obviously it still is broken and this is getting really old now. I guess it doesn't help that for some reason sometimes the Flash 11.3 version works for some people. But I know I'm not alone...and it has happened to me TWICE! I can't believe there isn't a bigger hue and cry about this, and Adobe isn't begging our forgiveness, let alone fixing the problem.

--
Ken Rudolph