Ken Rudolph wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Ken Rudolph wrote:

Try YouTube, Facebook, hbogo.com, and every other video site that
uses Flash.  Every single one of these sites in every browser
(SeaMonkey, Firefox and Internet Explorer) when I have Flash 11.3
installed (but not Chrome, which doesn't have the problem). Trying to
run a video just gives a blank (either black or white depending)
screen, sometimes with a notice that "An error occurred.  Please try
again later" sometimes just blank.  The problem disappears with Flash
11.2 installed; then all Flash sites work, no problem.

If the problem affects "every browser," it's not a SeaMonkey problem,
it's a Flash problem. So downgrading your browser won't help.

I'm going to assume you read the rest of this thread.

Yep, saw it now, congrats.

As you've seen, it wasn't SM's fault.

Paul B. Gallagher