Interviewed by CNN on 24/06/2012 14:05, Ken Rudolph told the world:

> Honestly, I don't know.  I also have some old video files which only
> seem to play on Real Player.  If I could be assured that Real Player
> would not automatically install any of its .dll's  into SeaMonkey as
> plugins, I would re-install Real Player.  In the meantime, I don't want
> to risk it.  I'll leave that for a later time (or some instructions on
> how to remove any unwanted plug-ins that automatically install into SM.)
>
> I wonder if Real Player knows of its compatibility problem with Flash in
> SeaMonkey (and for that matter with Firefox and I.E., if my experience
> is shared by others).

Well, there's always RealAlternative...

http://www.free-codecs.com/real_alternative_download.htm

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Constitution Class Starship.
* Added by TagZilla 0.7a1 running on Seamonkey 2.10.1 *