I don't know if it is just my old computer with updated Windows XP Pro. SP3, it seems like sometimes I have refresh problem when I use alt-tab hotkeys to switch between windows a lot with SM v2.10.1.

I also noticed sometimes my ctrl key get stuck with SM.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I never had these problems with old versions which I had to finally stop using. :(

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Ladies and gentlemen, er, we've just lost the picture, but, uh, what we've seen speaks for itself. The Corvair spacecraft has been taken over--'conquered', if you will--by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive earth men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain, there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to...toil in their underground sugar caves."--Kent Brockman in The Simpsons' Deep Space Homer (1F13) episode.