G. Ross schreef:
G. Ross wrote:
One thing I dislike about 2.11 is that this theme is disabled.  I hate
those blurry, blobby icons that Windows XP introduced and Seamonkey
felt obliged to emulate. This is almost enough to make me go back to
2.014.

Followup:  I tried to use Seazilla but it was labeled "Incompatible".
  Installed Compatibility Check and then installed it.  It again looks
like the old mozilla/seamonkey.

Yes Seazilla 2.4 the old Netscape theme works great even with Seamonkey 2.11. Only the composer part needs some work.

I know there are a lot of people who really hate these 'boring' old style buttons. But there are still some nostalgic Netscape Beliebers out there :)

Zanqeutil