Ed Mullen wrote:
Philip TAYLOR wrote:

Ed Mullen wrote:
Jim S wrote:
I would eg like f5 to Reload and f11 Fullscreen - can I?

That's what those keys already do.

F5 /may/ perform a reload (certainly the screen flickers), but
running Seamonkey windowed and pressing F11 does not cause it
to enter fullscreen mode here :

     Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:14.0)
Gecko/20120715 Firefox/14.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.11

Philip Taylor

Not sure what you mean by "windowed".  Both of those functions work fine
for me, same build.

On my system, the behavior is different in a mail/news window vs. a browser window.

In mail/news, F11 has no effect, regardless of window size.

In a browser window, F11 does toggle full-screen mode on or off; this is not the same as a maximized window because it hides the title bar and menu buttons. Interestingly, F10 disables F11, and I can't reactivate it without closing the browser window and starting over.

Paul B. Gallagher