MCBastos wrote:

Interviewed by CNN on 15/08/2012 15:34, Paul B. Gallagher told the
world:

In a browser window, F11 does toggle full-screen mode on or off;
this is not the same as a maximized window because it hides the
title bar and menu buttons. Interestingly, F10 disables F11, and I
can't reactivate it without closing the browser window and starting
over.

WFM; F10 does disable F11, but clicking F10 again enables back F11.

You're right, I must not have hit the center of F10 (sometimes I hit a key with a glancing blow and think I got it but the computer doesn't).

Paul B. Gallagher