DoctorBill wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
I am running Seamonkey 2.7.
My Yahoo.mail refuses to retain the "Theme" I choose.
Tried a Google Search and found many, many people have this
same problem, so it is not confined only to SeaMonkey.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what to do ?

Here it comes !

DoctorBill

--

If Gravity is not a force,
then there are only 'THREE forces of Nature'

The usual advice ...

Clear cookies and allow cookies from yahooo.

I hate messing about with the Cookies !
Every time I clear the cookies, bad things happen.

Whoa! I am sorry. Wasn't suggesting deletion of any except the Yahoo cookies. I'd never suggest wholesale deletion of cookies, bookmarks, or history. Only selective.

I have NoScripts 2.5 and allowed all of the Yahoo Mail site to load -
to no avail.

Sorry, don't use that add-on, can't help with that.

I think this problem stems from YahooMail's site, not mine, since
so many web links ask about this same thing.  PITA.

Yes, but the only way the site can control your browsing experience is through cookies in your browser or prefs you set on the site itself with settings you made that are savged on the site in your account.

In any case, where are the cookies stored.

cookies.sqlite

This SM 2.7 doesn't seem to
do what all the older ones did with cookies and I knew a little bit
about the older versions.  Now I am lost.

Two ways:

chrome://communicator/content/permissions/cookieViewer.xul

or

Tools - Cookie Manager - Manage Cookies

Is there a way to figure out WHICH cookie controls the 'Theme' ?
Assuming I can find it !

I don't know but I doubt it.  You could start Googling.  ;-)

I APPRECIATE THE HELP !

HTH.

--
Ed Mullen