Daniel wrote:
Paul wrote:

XP3, no matter how I spoof 1119, there is no "experience MapsGL".
I even turned on cookies and JS, still nothing.
Win7 SP2, IE8, same thing, no "experience MapsGL" button anywhere.
No "experience MapsGL" for me.  :(
Ok, cookies and JS back off now.

I'm guessing your 1119 is your problem, if that means you are still using SM 1.1,19!!

Yup.  Chris Ilias provided part of the answer:
"WebGL support was added in SeaMonkey 2.1."
Then I read more on the web and found that IE is not supported.
I find it interesting that google mapsgl will not allow
me to click on links about mapsgl with SM1119.
Have not tried IE8.  However, I read about mapsgl, how, what,
etc. and have no interest in it.