Richard Owlett wrote:
Desiree wrote:
My Firefox versions (4.0.1 and 10.0.7 Enterprise) do not support SPDY.
Sea
Monkey 2.12.1 supports SPDV.  I am going to disable it in about:config
partly because of the current security vulnerability and also because
there
is no extension for Sea Monkey to let me know when SPDV is used. I
tried to
install SPDY indicator for Fx on Sea Monkey but it will not install. Is
there a trick that will get it to install?

In English please ;/
A very loose translation of the likely French version of question might be:
    What does SPDY wish to say?

IOW "HUH"????

Sorry, Richard, where did you get the impression that Desiree was trying to translate from Native French to English??

Reads o.k. to me!

--
Daniel