Le 9 octobre 2012, NoOp a écrit :

Only in that past few months have I added a few IMAP accounts. Now
nearly everytime that I check one of those accounts  (Get Msgs or I get
over 45% cpu from SeaMonkey (User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686;
rv:15.0) Gecko/20120909 Firefox/15.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.12.1) and can't kill
the process unless I kill all of SeaMonkey.

This is just plain unacceptable; any hints on how I can troubleshoot
this? Can anyone point me to related bug reports?

Did you compact folders regularly?

Check what is done for deleted messages: they may be just hidden, bloating your mailbox!

If you left your messages on the server, you can try and delete (after backup!) the files containing the messages and index, and let SM fetch them back from the server.

--
LL