Steve Wendt wrote:

On 10/14/12 12:20 pm, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

The FTP server gets pretty slow when there is a new release. If you use
the standard HTTP downloads, you get the benefits of the distributed
mirrors, so it's pretty quick.

If you'll post a link, I'll test that as well.

Not sure what you are asking about; this?
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/

OK, I worked my way down the tree to <http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.13.1/win32/en-US/> and downloaded the file "SeaMonkey Setup 2.13.1.exe," which took about two and a half minutes at roughly 105 kbps.

Definitely much slower than the other options.

Paul B. Gallagher