Sandy schreef:

Why does the partial update fail? This is the third time in a row that I
have had to endure the very slow servers and download the full update.
Why
is this?

I'm not going to further update SM if I have to do these big, slow full
updates.

Updated very quickly and easily here using Windows 7 and about 7Meg
download speed.  I also live on a small island off the West coast of
Scotland so I am a wee bit remote.

I agree

Windows XP 3 Pro.

Very fast update, small file, downloaded so fast that I could barely see how big it was. Updated from SM 2.12.1 to SM 2.13.1 without any problems. Seems to use less memory than the previous version on my computer.

Thanks Seamonkey team.

Zanqeutil