Philip TAYLOR wrote:
If we are voting, I would prefer all outstanding bugs to
be fixed before any further non-essential features are added.

Well mine was just a wish list, suggestion.
Of course I won't object if some developer takes a fancy to it
and implements/develops it.
If given choice, I also would urge\vote that priority of effort
be given to cleaning out the collection of existing bugs/errors
in the current SM product.
But realizing that SM is a volunteer effort, does that mean
that I should keep silent with suggestions, that might distract some
developer from working on ,possibly, a bug fix?

--
Rostyk