Jay Garcia wrote:
> If you're running Acrobat which includes the "reader" then there is no
> reason to run the plugin check which will tell you to upgrade "reader".
> Acrobat itself, as usual, will let you know if there is an upgrade. Mine
> does and I never find the need for plugincheck to do so.

I agree, there is no reason (for me) to run the plugin check; but I am
not doing so -- Seamonkey is, w.e.f. the most recent version, and I
cannot persuade it to stop doing so (and neither, it would see, can
Bill).  How do Bill & I tell Seamonkey to stop performing its version
check for Acrobat ?

Philip Taylor