Philip TAYLOR wrote, On 02/09/2013 03:44 AM:
Trying to come to terms with the fact that I may one day
have to replace my beloved twin 19" CRT monitors with
2 x flat-screen (LCD/LED/whatever) versions of the same,
and knowing that few if any make the latter with a native
resolution of 1152 x 864 (my preferred resolution when
using Windows 7 "Normal" (="Small") fonts, I have just
reset my screen resolution to 1280 x 1024 and increased
the font size to medium.

BUT.

(1) The font size in the "Compose" window is tiny
(I can barely see to type this), and Ctrl + does not
increase it.

(2) In the e-mail 3-window view, all of the items, whilst
in a legibly large font, are vertically cramped.

How may I rectify these issues, please ?

Philip Taylor

ctrl + works for me in my linux version of seamonkey 64 bit using the modern theme.... but i'd sure appreciate knowing where to make a larger size font permanent in 2.15.2

sean