On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 00:29:24 +0200
Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be> wrote:

> »Q« wrote, On 05/04/2013 23:22:
> > On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 22:55:58 +0200
> > Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be> wrote:
> >
> >> Just to mention, in my opinion, for displaying a subject, the
> >> collection of characters from the mail should end at the first
> >> encountered crlf. Isn't it ?
> > No.
>
> So, you think that the subject of a mail can be shown and created on
> more than one line ? I never seen that possibility.
> Could you enlighten me ?

A tutorial on how message headers must be constructed is beyond both the
scope of this newsgroup and the scope of what I'm willing to type.  It's
all specified in very detailed RFCs which are easy to find.  The
specific bit you have become curious about is known as header folding,
but unless you understand header construction in general, it won't make
much sense.  You can find correctly used CRLFs immediately after the
word "SeaMonkey's" in the Subject headers of your own posts in this
thread, in case it helps you to start with an example.