Daniel wrote, On 08/04/2013 15:43:
Ray_Net wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote, On 08/04/2013 00:37:
»Q« wrote:
On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:24:08 +0100
Philip TAYLOR <p.tay...@rhul.ac.uk> wrote:

Ray_Net wrote:

You can test it easily by sending to yourself this kind of mail
with a SPACE as the last character of the Subject string.
Then you have the problem in the "Sent" folder AND in the "Inbox"
folder. Here is my first tests - >
http://home.scarlet.be/~rs268454/GOT-IT.jpg

Unable to replicate.

Same here.

Me three.

Ouille Ouille ..... Did you think that i should upgrade -  the
correction has been applied in the latest version ?
Or my pc is special ?
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20120909
Firefox/15.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.12.1
     Build identifier: 20120909051100
Windows 7 pro SP1

May i sent a mail with a subject ending with a space from my pc to one
or you ?

Ray, you can e-mail me if you wish!! Remove the "nospam." from my munged address here!

Just done - hoping you have the same problem.