hawker wrote:
On 4/23/2013 3:47 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
 hawker wrote:

 I am told this page works in Fire Fox, but I get a blank page in
 SeaMonkey.  I get further in IE8 than Seamonkey but still does not work.
   I don't have FF installed.

 Anybody got any idea what the issue is? I tried disabling Adblock but no
 luck.

 <https://www.facebook.com/Moogfest/app_153124801522909>

 WFM, SM 2.17.1.

I think it worked for ya'll because you didn't "like" it.
In two SM installs I tried you get a graphic, but if you "like the page"
you get a blank page. In FF you get redirected to a frame from Survey
Monkey.
Did anyone see the Survey Monkey frame?

I can't face facebook anyway.

--