hawker wrote:
On 4/23/2013 3:47 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
hawker wrote:

I am told this page works in Fire Fox, but I get a blank page in
SeaMonkey.  I get further in IE8 than Seamonkey but still does not work.
  I don't have FF installed.

Anybody got any idea what the issue is? I tried disabling Adblock but no
luck.

<https://www.facebook.com/Moogfest/app_153124801522909 >

WFM, SM 2.17.1.

I think it worked for ya'll because you didn't "like" it.
In two SM installs I tried you get a graphic, but if you "like the page"
you get a blank page. In FF you get redirected to a frame from Survey
Monkey.
Did anyone see the Survey Monkey frame?

If I have that kind of problem, I delete Cache (via Preferences, Advanced - not manually) and try reading it again. I don't get that kind of problem often but it occasionally hits after a Seamonkey update to a new level.