-------- Original Message --------
Ken Rudolph wrote:
Ant wrote:
Hello.

Has anyone had Flash videos go blank and act weird as shown in
http://i.imgur.com/GugQV05.gif as an example? I have to either exit/quit
SeaMonkey or kill Flash's plugin-container.exe process. I did not have
this problems with older Flash versions like v11.5 or earlier. It
started recently with v11.6 and v11.7 IIRC. It seems to happen a lot
lately. I tried clearing caches, but that doesn't seem to help.

I keep my SeaMonkey, Windows, and Flash player plugins/addon updated. I
never see this problem on my office machine with 64-bit W7 EE SP1 and
similiar softwares installed.
http://pastie.org/private/biufyftsz7kofbu1kk6q for my Process Explorer
v15.3 dump of Flash's plugin-container.exe going wacky.

Thank you in advance. :)
I'm troubled by frequent Flash crashes with the latest version (W7+, SM
2.17.1, Shockwave Flash 11.7.700.169).  I suppose I have to go to a
previous version since this has only started with the most recent
update.  Any suggestions where to find a version that doesn't crash and
which is the best one to use for Seamonkey?

OK, I seem to have figured it out myself, installing version
11.6.602.180 from the Adobe site.  I know it is an unsupported older
version; but at least Flash has stopped crashing every time I open a
window with a Flash video.
In terms of overall vulnerability, I think you'd be better off with the latest flash and the most recent version of SeaMonkey that will support it.