Ben09880 wrote:
I am an aspiring theme creator and respectfully request any and all assistance
available to craft a theme for visually impaired individuals.

I currently use Notepad++ to write my CSS, and the extension "Stylish" to apply
them.

I am nervous of creating my own userChrome.css file, as I have no prior
knowledge of this structure/methodology/language/etc.

I am not a web programmer.  Padding, margins, etc. are all over my head, but I'm
trying.  I have a tiny bit of background from DOS, CP/M, C=Basic, etc.

If there is a more appropriate location on the internet for this (and please
don't say Mozillazine.org), please inform me.

I do believe a 'standard-high-visibility' theme should come standard... with
font scale options and icon scale options.  I've seen what others have created
and I am positive this is possible... but probably extremely difficult.

I have gotten so far as extracting omni.ja; I can make some sense of it, but not
much.

If you want it to be useful you can't stop with text, the icons need to be easy to identify as well. Just BIG isn't the answer, and don't use red and green mush, color blind people can't see them well. I have a friend who and see red on black at all, which I found when he was looking for a sign while I drove one night.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have