Bill Davidsen wrote, On 5/22/2013 1:49 AM:
If you want it to be useful you can't stop with text, the icons need to
be easy to identify as well. Just BIG isn't the answer, and don't use
red and green mush, color blind people can't see them well. I have a
friend who and see red on black at all, which I found when he was
looking for a sign while I drove one night.

Would you happen to have suggestions for graphics?

I was pondering using large capital letters for the B-ack F-orward R-eload and S-top.

I figured if I used 'double height' letters for the icons there, the address bar would be stretched vertically enough to hold larger fonts without clipping...

But I'm also torn with the idea of keeping it short vertically (not everyone has extra vertical viewing space available).

I could use a few examples of what is considered "high visibility" for various users...

example

black background on all elements, *yellow* highlight/text, normal size icons with color-coded highlights (Back would be blue, Forward is yellow, Reload is green, stop is red)

OR

Black background, *white* highlight/text, double height icons redone with minimal lines (I am assuming fewer details in a small space= easier to read)

I also need a custom throbber graphic. Personally, I wish it was HUGE and exploded into colorful bits so I can see it in my peripheral better...

Any other suggestions/requests??  :)

Benjamin