Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:

In the browser:

I get a drop down message bar saying:
"SeaMonkey prevented this page from automatically reloading."
An affected URL is
[http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext.php?wfo=&sid=KSGF&num=48&raw=0&dbn=m&banner=off]

When doing a Google search, either by entering search terms in
URL box
and clicking "Search" or by going to https://www.google.com/ and
entering terms there.
I get a drop down message bar saying:
"SeaMonkey prevented this page from automatically redirecting
to another
page."
There is no problem once in Google re specifying search terms.

Clear this pref:
Edit | Preferences | Appearance | Content
[ ] Warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page

If you want to manage this permission on a site-by-site basis,
follow the instructions in the nag.

Sorry, can't help with your other issue.

Thank you - it WORKS.
Do you know where that preference is stored - I'd unsuccesfully searched about:config?