Well, after a longer-than-usual interval, the new Seamonkey version arrived. It generally seems to work fine as usual. However...

1. Enigmail apparently has not caught up yet. It's probably just a matter of a day or two until they release a 2.19-compatible version. Still, if you depend on encrypted/authenticated e-mail, you might with to wait.

2. The release notes for 2.18 (it would have been nice to see them included, or at least linked, in the 2.19 release notes -- after all, there was no general release with that particular set of changes...) mentions an experimental Private Browsing mode. How do I find it?

3. Since I'm mentioning the release notes, there's some wording there that should have been fixed a long time ago. Where it is written

"Data loss warning: If you use a profile with this or any later version and then try to go back to SeaMonkey 2.0,"...

It should really be written:

"Data loss warning: If you use a profile with any version later than 2.1 and then try to go back to SeaMonkey 2.0,"...

4. As long as I'm airing old petty annoyances... why does SM asks me to re-register as default e-mail program every time I update it? It doesn't seem to be necessary for the other default behaviors I assign it, such as default browser and such.

--
MCBastos

-=-=-
... Sent from my Z-Machine.