flyguy wrote, On 10/1/2013 9:50 PM:
regz91 wrote, On 10/1/2013 8:40 PM:
flyguy wrote:
This website uses 25% of my CPU time in SM 2.21 (Win XP), but 2% or so
in IE 8.

http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2005-Jayco-Greyhawk-24ss-111012813

Is that a flaw in SM? Is it a setting I can change? It slows down the
computer, and I can hear the HD whining.

I too saw huge CPU usage when accessing that web page

I disabled adblock,noscript etc and the load factor was noticeably less.

Ah ha! When I disable Adblock for that page, CPU usage drops to 1 or 2%;
apparently, it's Adblock, or some interaction of Adblock and SM, with
that page. When I re-enable Adblock, the CPU usage remains at 1  or 2%;
reloading the page and  it zooommms back up 25% CPU usage. Very repeatable.

Hovering over the Adblock icon shows it's blocked 40,000 items, and this increases by thousands every few seconds. I've reported the problem to Adblock