David Kerridge wrote:
I have been using Excite as my Home Page, plus SM which gave me SM tool
bars top and bottom with SM book marks system in the top tool bar, with
Excite in the middle.  I could scroll up and down on Excite and the SM
tool bars stayed in place.

I installed the new version of SM (2.20) and the top tool bar
disappeared altogether, The bottom SM tool stayed until I tried to
scroll Excite, then the bottom SM tool bar would disappear and the
entire page is all Excite and SM browser is no longer present.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I need help.   Dave.

I forgot:  I've got a Vaio Ultrabook using Windows 8.