On 11/10/2013 2:26 AM Ed Mullen submitted the following:
> Bryan v. Roache wrote:
>> hi, are their any signature adons to effect signatures at the bottom of
>> emails that are being composed to a person in sea monkey?
>
> I'm not sure exactly what functionality you're asking about but there
> are two sig file add ons I know about.
>
> http://edmullen.net/mozilla/moz_sigtag.php
>
> I haven't used Tagzilla in several years so I'm not sure my info on it
> is up to date.
>
> The sig below was created by Pick-A-Tag and inserted by SeaMonkey.

Likewise the sig below created with Pick-A-Tag.  Been using it for
years.  It is NOT an addon, per se - it is a stand-alone program that
creates/modifies a file that any program can use for a signature.

--
Ed. W3BNR

Everything bows to success, even grammar.