W3BNR wrote:
On 11/10/2013 7:38 PM Ed Mullen submitted the following:
W3BNR wrote:
On 11/10/2013 2:26 AM Ed Mullen submitted the following:
Bryan v. Roache wrote:
hi, are their any signature adons to effect signatures at the bottom of
emails that are being composed to a person in sea monkey?

I'm not sure exactly what functionality you're asking about but there
are two sig file add ons I know about.

http://edmullen.net/mozilla/moz_sigtag.php

I haven't used Tagzilla in several years so I'm not sure my info on it
is up to date.

The sig below was created by Pick-A-Tag and inserted by SeaMonkey.

Likewise the sig below created with Pick-A-Tag.  Been using it for
years.  It is NOT an addon, per se - it is a stand-alone program that
creates/modifies a file that any program can use for a signature.

Exactly right, Ed.  What we (ancient users) used to call a TSR:
Terminate and Stay Resident program.  LOL!  Geez, talk about dating
oneself!!!

Golly, haven't heard that term in many years.
The last version of PAT 1.60b1 was evidently written in 2001 by
jer...@vanbaarsel.net  His e-mail address is confirmed so if one would
want to contact him (provided he's still reading e-mail at this address)
feel free.

MAIL FROM:<>
250 OK
RCPT TO:<jer...@vanbaarsel.net>
250 Accepted
RSET
250 Reset OK
QUIT
[Connection closed]

And yes, I might be considered an ancient user.  Over 80 years old.
Started out in the data processing field in 1959.  Using Flemming valves
and clock rate of less than 1MHZ.

Thanks, Ed. That made me feel spectacularly young!!! At 63. Just go back from my 45th high school reunion.

Geez, 1959?!!!

Damn! Good for you!!!

--
Ed Mullen