On 11/13/2013 5:33 AM, Daniel wrote:
> As noted in my sig, I'm using SM 2.22, more specifically B2 (waiting for
> 2.23B1 to come out), and even more specifically, on my Win7 install,
> I've noted something that I don't recall anyone else mentioning. (I
> cannot say I've noticed it on my Linux SM 2.22B2 installation.)
>
> At Edit->Preferences->Appearance->Spelling, I have selected to "Check
> spelling before sending", no problem, except if an error in spelling is
> found (rare though that may be ... NOT ;-) ), the "Send" button is cut
> in half by the bottom edge of that window. There is no scroll bar, nor
> can I just drag the bottom edge of this screen down.
>
> This may be tied up with a problem I've seen reported here (by MCBasto
> or Rufus, I think) for a while with SeaMonkey not fully drawing
> sub-screens on Mac's or another problem reported here regarding the
> font/line spacing in the Accounts and Threads Panes in SM 2.22. Don't
> know, but maybe!!
>
> Anybody else seeing this problem??

Somehow, I recall a bug report about this.  It might have been a
different dialogue window (e.g., Find, Master Password).  I have
searched the list of bugs that I am tracking, however, and cannot find it.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Where does your elected official stand?  Which
politicians refuse to tell us where they stand?
See the non-partisan Project Vote Smart at
<http://votesmart.org/>.