Ant wrote:
On 11/17/2013 9:14 AM PT, regz91 typed:

Right click in subject and check whether spellcheck is enabled.
I also noticed that only when you placed mouse cursor in subject line
does spell check get activated

Uh, I don't see it? http://i.imgur.com/G2avHzt.gif ... Also, the
toolbar's spellchecker is greyed out too. :(

It works on my SeaMonkey

http://imgur.com/VFuIhzy

Interesting. Is anyone using Windows with this problem or just me? Even my
64-bit
SeaMonkey v2.22 in Debian stable has the same problem!

I have Windows XP & SM 2.22, and 'Subject' shows my-misspellings as underlines ONLY when I click on the filled-out subject line, but it will not correct them: THE "Spell" function is grayed out. The body of email shows misspellings as underlines and will correct them when I click on "Spell".