Geoff Welsh wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Geoff Welsh wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 11/26/2013 11:33 PM PT, Ed Mullen typed:

What theme do you use? Default? Modern? Or some add-on?

I have used the Modern theme since it was introduced ... uh ... how
many
many years ago?

Modern theme too. Didn't Netscape use it too? I haven't seen any third
party themes that look good. I never liked the default one. Modern is
the best IMO.

after thinking about it, overnight, waaayyy back when I chose Modern,
over Default, it was basically cuz it looked like N6 instead of N4.7

GW

Pretty much the same in my case...wasn't the SM Modern theme or
something much like it once the "default" anyway? That's what I'd always
used.

or maybe "classic" vs "modern".  IDR and I'm not gonna un-box my machine
with Mozilla 1.0 (or whatever it was) to find out....lol

...I think you're right...but sometimes it can be fun to pull out the old stuff!

I do miss the windows themselves having a (drawn) border like the olden
days but that's not just a SM thing.
GW

I miss the dialog buttons being big enough to target.

Another odd thing I've noticed is with the Profile Manager - if it's invoked at start up the dialog graphics match the current look, but if I invoke Switch Profile from within the Browser the dialog graphic looks like the old-school NS presentation...and (go figure) there are problems lingering that are "solved" by not using the Profile Manager.

--
     - Rufus