LnrB wrote:
WaltS wrote:
sean nathan wrote:
> Stéphane Grégoire wrote, On 11/30/2013 06:10 AM:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Ed Mullen a tapoté, le 27/11/2013 08:33:
>>> What theme do you use?  Default? Modern?  Or some add-on?
>>
>> <https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/seamonkey/addon/debian-simple/>
>
> I've mostly never understood why folks spend so much time on
> personas/themes etc... As long as everything works I'm happy. Also
every
> time someone mentions a theme, I'm usually confronted with "This theme
> not available for Seamonkey 2.whatever ...
>
> This simple grey installed fine, everything works satisfactorily, but
> I'm wondering why there's a giant swirly in the upper right corner?

It is the Debian logo, and part of the theme design.

<http://www.debian.org/>

I had that once, a long time ago, before I got it through my thick head
that Linux was GeekWare and I would never speak Penguin.
(';')
You should have tried out more newbie friendly distros rather than using "build everything yourself" and use "command line for everything" distros.

--
GNOME 3.10.1
openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64) 64-bit