regz91 wrote:
Trane Francks wrote:
> On 12/1/13 3:32 PM +0900, regz91 wrote:
>> LnrB wrote:

>>> I had that once, a long time ago, before I got it through my thick head
>>> that Linux was GeekWare and I would never speak Penguin.
>>> (';')
>> You should have tried out more newbie friendly distros rather than using
>> "build everything yourself" and use "command line for everything"
>> distros.
>>
> You must mean Slackware. :^)

Yes. slack is included. The best list of easy to use vs difficult to use
distros is beautifully compiled by Arch wiki. Whatever is put  under
"Source-based" and "Minimalist" are going to be really tough to use.

Link:-
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Compared_to_Other_Distributions

Dennis sent me a CD of Slackware once, trying to help out. It wouldn't even install! THAT was the frosting on the proverbial Penguin cake.
(';')