Rob wrote:
Wolf <nomail@nomail.invalid> wrote:
I don't think it is.  Deinstall the flash player and try again.

Again:
I have Seamonkey and Firefox installed, both Seamonkey and Firefox are
using the same  Flash Player Plug-in. Flash Player Plug-in is controlled
by Prefbar (on/off), in SM and FF.

BetterPrivacy deletes
   /Flash_Player/macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/sys/settings.sol
for both SM and FF, and only Seamonkey is rebuilding the Flash path and
file. Which I have to delete for SM using a file manager.

Though, I am quite sure this is a *severe security problem* with SeaMonkey.

You have not demonstrated that it still happens when Flashplayer has been
de-installed.
I think it is Flashplayer that creates that path.
http://www.redhat.com/

--
Gertjan Vinkesteijn
http://ciudadpatricia.com