David Wilkinson wrote:
Using SeaMonkey 2.23 I go to the Amazon Cloud Player web site, and try to import
some of my music (for which you have to install the Amazon Music Importer).

But a popup appears saying "A newer version of Adobe Flash Player must be
installed and enabled in order to import your music". But I have the latest
version of flash (which is 12.0.0.43).

What gives?

I have been able to install the Amazon Music Importer using a different browser (Chrome). Now if I use the Amazon Cloud Player web interface on Chrome or IE and select "Import Your Music" then the Amazon Music Importer is started on my machine.

I still cannot do this from SeaMonkey (says I do not have latest Flash), but this does not really matter because I can launch it directly on my machine.

--
David Wilkinson