On 2/8/2014 4:34 AM, David Wilkinson wrote:
> Ralph Fox wrote:
>> On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 07:26:33 -0500, David Wilkinson wrote:
>>
>>> Using SeaMonkey 2.23 I go to the Amazon Cloud Player web site, and try to
>>> import
>>> some of my music (for which you have to install the Amazon Music Importer).
>>>
>>> But a popup appears saying "A newer version of Adobe Flash Player must be
>>> installed and enabled in order to import your music". But I have the latest
>>> version of flash (which is 12.0.0.43).
>>>
>>> What gives?
>>

>> 1.  The latest is 12.0.0.44, not 12.0.0.43.
>>
>> 2.  A critical vulnerability has been found in 12.0.0.43.
>
> Thanks, good to know.
>
> I have installed version 12.0.0.44 and I still see the same problem on
> SeaMonkey.
>
> Does anybody else not see this?

Windows 7 (x64)
SeaMonkey 2.24
Flash 12.0 r0(44) (12.0.0.44)

I have not seen this problem.  NOTE: (1) I usually disable Flash via the
FlashBlock extension; and (2) I don't visit the Amazon Cloud Player web
site.  Last night, however, I did some extensive browsing at a number of
Web sites (no Amazon) with Flash enabled without any problem.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.