Erness Wild wrote:
WaltS wrote:
On 02/03/2014 12:11 PM, Erness Wild wrote:
WaltS wrote:
On 02/03/2014 11:17 AM, Erness Wild wrote:
I notice that filters don't work for the sent folder.
All incoming messages go nicely to the right folders
I created, but in seamonkey I don't see a button other
than "manually run filters on this folder" in the menu.

So you want to micromanage your account and have filters for the sent
folder that will put mail sent to aunt ann in one folder under sent,
mail sent to uncle bob in another folder under sent and so on?

Well, micromanage . . . okay . . . I just noticed that all incoming
mail can be filtered automatically but I have to remember to manually
move items from the sent folder to keep other folders current. Maybe
I'm being lazy, ;-)  If there is a buried button to click on some
where,
I just wondered.

I just wanted to be sure you wanted sub-folders under sent.

Best asked in the SeaMonkey Support forum.

Cross posted and Set Followup To: mozilla.support.seamonkey (I think)
Ya, I unsubscribed to it a month back. Have to resubscribe. See you
there?

Okay, thanks, I found the "tick box" to automatically
put replies in the same folder as the message being
replied to.

Please let us in on it.
New one on me (who is frequently ignorant about basics).

Larry S.