OldGuy wrote:

I Added a few @Live.Com accounts with no problems.
It automatically set all parameters like Server: pop3.live.com
Mail was downloaded.

Then I tried to add another valid @LIVE.COM email account and Seamonkey
started asking all kinds of questions.
What is the server?  I put in pop3.live.com (copied from an account that
SeaMonkey automatically set up).
Then SeaMonkey announced that Outgoing for this @LIVE.COM account will
be routed through a GMail account using one of the GMail accounts I
previously added to SeaMonkey.

What is all this monkeying around?

P.S seamonkey is not in the seamonkey spell database?

It tries to guess the outgoing server. To correct it, highlight the account. On the right click on "view settings for this account". At the bottom of that page will be the outgoing server. To change it click on the down arrow beside the one shown and pick the one you want.

It can be confusing at times even though I've used Seamonkey since it existed and before that Mozilla.

--
 GW Ross

 I'm not smart enough to lie. --Ronald
 Reagan