Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
G. Ross wrote:

 I have several email accounts, some with filters, some without.  All the
 msgFilterRules.dat files are identical, with two lines; version="9",
 logging="no".
 so there must be another file with the actual rules.

On my machine, the various instances do have content, and they're
distinct. Even those within the same domain (which use the same POP and
SMTP server) are distinct.

On thinking about it, mine are not actual filters. They are ones I have marked as 'Junk', and Seamonkey now just junks them automatically. I plead age and ignorance.

--
 GW Ross

 Every vision has an equal and
 opposite revision.