On 11-Mar-14 18:55, Trane Francks wrote:
On 3/12/14 12:18 AM +0900, NO wrote:
WaltS wrote:
NO wrote:
Hello all - not too too long ago, or so as I remember, there was an
option for formatting email messages i.e. bold, underline, center etc..

Now that I really want to use it, I cannot find where or how to set the
option for email.

Is this still available in SM 2.24 used in windows Vista business.

TIA - bo1953

Click the arrow next to Compose in the Mail Toolbar and select Compose
in HTML from the list.

Thank you,

bo..

Also, you can define in Preferences -> Mail & Newsgroups -> Send Format
which is the default composition format of your mail. If you want to use
that rich-text experience in all mail, this is the place to set it.

Trane Francks,

I have that checked (Send the message as formatted text (HTML) anyway) and I still cannot get it to show up without going the route suggested by Walt.

This is happening on two (2) different systems, Vista and W8 machines, unless I have checked the incorrect box??

TIA - bo1953