Paul B. Gallagher wrote, On 01/05/2014 22:48:
Ant wrote:

Hello!

I find an annoying bug/glitch in my SeaMonkey installations in Mac OS X
10.7.5 and Windows (XP Pro. SP3 and 64-bit W7 EE SP1). Sometimes I
accidently check "Load this bookmark in the sidebar" in a bookmark. I
try to uncheck it, but it doesn't work.

The only way to fix this to delete this bookmark and make a new one.
It's quite annoying. Is anyone else seeing this too?

Than kyou in advance. :)

Easily fixed.

From a browser window, do Bookmarks | Manage Bookmarks. In the window that opens (I find it best to maximize it), locate the bookmark in question. Right-click it and choose "Properties." At the bottom of the window you'll see a button "More." Click that. You'll get a checkbox with the preference, "Load this bookmark in the sidebar." Uncheck it, OK out to the browser, and you're done.

I was curious ... so i follow your idea and i check this option to see what happens. Nothing new - i did not know what the sidebar is. BUT, when i try to revert ... I CANNOT UNCHEK this "Load this bookmark in the sidebar." option. SO WHAT NOW ? Creating a bug entry in bugzilla ..hoping a correction in 99 years ? Perhaps you can tell me a brillant idea to reset this option ?