On 29/05/14 12:55, Geoff Welsh wrote:
Geoff Welsh wrote:
OK, wtf.

Why, when I am composing a mail message, do the letters appear in one
font....

but when I look in the Sent Folder, (to make sure I typed everything I
meant to) I notice that the letters are all in a different font?

No clue on Font names, just they are different

GW
SM 2.26, OS X

News posts too....looking at this one right now
GW

Hey, Geoff, I would have thought that, somewhere in the message, it would say what font was used in the message composition, but, looking at both of your posts, the nearest I can see is ....

but no mention of font style what so ever!! Sure, if I then had selected that I wanted to ignore the original font and use my own preferred font, it would ignore the OP Font, but I cannot see the OP font set anywhere!!

I wonder how it managers to know what font to use!!

Daniel