Interviewed by CNN on 31/05/2014 14:33, n1m...@gmail.com told the world:
> On Saturday, May 31, 2014 7:25:59 PM UTC+2, WaltS48 wrote:
>> What doesn't? Are you replying to a post without quoting?
>>

>> Do you have a link to such a page, so someone can try it?
>
> It happens with ALL pages that aren't https, but german wiki is an example:
> https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fde.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FGoogle&edit-text=&act=url

It fails on IE too, although with a different error message complaining
"content is not allowed to be displayed in a frame." Changing to http
allows it to work.

But for some reason, it works on Opera 12.17 (which I keep around to
test stuff in the Presto engine) and, not that surprisingly, in Iron
(which is nearly identical to Chrome).

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Total Lack of Social Skills.